BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) -- Two people were taken to the hospital after a second-alarm fire destroyed a mobile home in southeast Boise.
The fire was reported at a mobile home on Dorothy Avenue in southeast Boise.
The mobile home owner tells KBOI 2News that the fire started from a candle that a woman had moved. "It did burn her dress, there was holes in her dress but she did not get burned herself," Phil Brollier said.
Fire chief Dennis Doan of the Boise Fire Department says the structure was fully involved with exposure. The fire is located off Pennsylvania, which is off of Parkcenter Boulevard.
"I walk out my front door and there was flames," said Jennifer, a neighbor. "I heard her screaming and that was it. And poof it was gone."
Brollier told KBOI 2News that the couple lost everything in the fire.
"They're fine, they got out with just a towel wrapped around them," he said.