Friends, family on Marine: 'He made everyone feel special'

«Previous
4 of 14 Photos
Next »
Marine Candle
«
  • Marine Candle
  • Marine Candle
  • Marine Candle
  • Marine Candle
  • Marine Candle
  • Marine Candle
  • Marine Candle
»
Marine Candle
Friends and family members held a neighborhood bonfire Monday night as well as candle light vigil to remember McQuen Forbush, who died of carbon monoxide poisoning over the weekend, according to the Ada County Coroner's Office. "He made everyone feel like we were all special," one friend said.