Emergency crews give pets oxygen after Meridian house fire

«Previous
1 of 4 Photos
Next »
Meridian House Fire
«
  • Meridian House Fire
  • Meridian House Fire
  • Meridian House Fire
  • Meridian House Fire
»
Meridian House Fire
Emergency crews helped save three pets after a house fire in Meridian. Two people were inside the home at the time of the fire on 2171 N.E. 10th Street, but made it out OK. Two cats and a dog were found unconscious inside, but after some oxygen, they're all expected to be OK. The fire was contained to one room, but there's smoke damage in the rest of the house. No word yet on the cause.