Nampa family of four displaced by fire

Nampa family of four displaced by fire

NAMPA, Idaho (KBOI) – A family of four is displaced by a fire overnight in Nampa. It happened around midnight on Eighth Street North near Fifth Ave. in Nampa.

Nampa Firefighters say flames were coming from the attic of the home when they arrived, damaging the roof of the home.

Firefighters quickly put out the flames they say were sparked by a wood stove.

Photos

No one was hurt during this fire.

The family is staying in a hotel with help from the burn out fund.