Garden City Police says officers were called out to a home on the 100 block of E 37th Street about a man found without a shirt and smelling of gasoline.
Boise Fire officials say no injuries were reported. The incident occurred at an aparment located on North Liberty.
The bill passed with a 50-19 vote, with proponents arguing it upholds Second Amendment rights and allows people on campuses to protect themselves.
KIFI-TV reports that Idaho Falls police arrested 24-year-old Glenn E. Campbell Wednesday morning.
Deputies say they found two vehicles that had driven into a large washout on Rimrock Road. Investigators say a culvert under the road failed due to heavy runoff.
Officers say an alarm went off inside the restaurant at 2605 Blaine at about 1:39 a.m. Police say the front door was shattered and officers could hear banging coming from inside the restaurant.
The Idaho Transportation Department says the highway is closed Thursday between Pete King Creek Road and Parachute Hill Road.
A Pasco fisherman has set a state record with his catch of a Walleye fish in the Columbia River late last month.
After a crash with an uninsured driver one Boise man is finding how low the fines are in Idaho for driving without protections. Why it could cost other drivers big money.
Canyon County trial court administrator Dan Kessler says the caller tells people there is a warrant out for their arrest because they didn't show up for jury duty. He said he thinks the scheme is unique to the area.
The ISA said Wednesday in a letter to Rep. Judy Boyle that its members took an electronic vote and "the majority of the sheriffs voted in favor of Bill 1254.
Critics say with a primary election in May, GOP legislators are embracing pro-gun, pro-agriculture, anti-wolf issues sure to warm the heart of a specific constituency.
They say a man is only as good as his word. If that's true, Tom Larson is a really good guy.
Caldwell Police says last weekend, someone broke into a Caldwell home on 219 Rudolf Street and caused about $60,000 worth of damage. Extensive damage was done to appliances, sinks, toilets, faucets and furnishings.
A student at Portland’s Central Catholic High School has reportedly died of suspected meningococcal disease.