The Strength of a Nation: Profits alone will not save a Nation, only this through Private Enterprise (1)
that creates profits will, NOT THROUGH A WALL STREET MENTALITY OF GAMBLING.
(1) Entrepreneurial interest in Private Enterprise, of which is that of bringing together man labor invested
as capital and money invested as labor capital, together and risked in the business establishments, to
create Revenue from sales, being reimbursed by the Price = Capital Cost + Expenses (direct and indirect) +
Value (desire and demand) through the Profit and Loss sheet then distributed through the Balance sheet
to derive a profit through private enterprise activity in the process of creating a product or service within the
G. N. P.. When you employ people, Money is automatically employed. through their affinity to each other,
as they cannot exist with out each other.
THE PROFIT AND LOSS SHEET: THE HEART OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM THROUGH PRIVATE ENTERPRISE!
(B) SALES REVENUE = Total of aggregate PRICE from collective Unit Capital Cost (plus expense + value for price = MARK UP).
Minus Sales returns & allowances.
Old, Damaged and Spoiled.
BALANCE EQUALS NET SALES
Cost of Goods Sold: (From replacement reserve.)
Merchandise Inventory (beginning). (from Own or Import )
Purchases ( from Own or Import )
Raw Materials ( from Own or Import )
Total Cost of Goods Sold
Purchases Returns, Allowances & Discounts
Net Cost of Goods Sold
BALANCE EQUALS GROSS PROFIT ON SALES.
Operating Expense = QUALITATIVE ASPECTS. The productivity and profitability factor determined by the time and motion factor
involved in and by the work done in a job routine.
RECIPROCATION THRU (A) TO (B). CONTRACTION OF (B) IS FROM (A) TO (C’S) PROFITEERING.
1) (A) Selling. Sales Salaries. Commissions. Store Salaries and Wages.
2) (A) Labor Cost (Reciprocates with TOP LINE (15). Labor cost as personal income spent at (15) to survive
3) Social Securities insurance trust fund: Derived from employment (labor capital) payroll: Safety net coupled with some
4) private long-term investment pool for retirement, whereas if each stand ALONE, NEITHER COULD SIUPORT THE
5) SURVIVAL OF THE CONTRIBUTER IN RETIERMENT. Social Securities Supports Business in good times and bad times
6) by and through the Retiree spending upon life support goods and services at (15) sales
7) Payroll Taxes (Government Revenue).
8) Unemployment Insurance.
9) Store Supplies Used. Advertising expense.
10) Expired Insurance on Merchandise. Depreciation on Store Equipment
11) Expired Store Insurance on Store Equipment
12) Freight Out. Miscellaneous Expense, Traveling Expense
13) Warehouse Expense. Delivery Expense.
14) (C) Fuel Cost (gasoline, oil) for mobility gathering and distribution of goods and service. Glutinous Pricing? A cancer with
15) feeders ,feeling and sucking up (1 thru 10 and 13 thru 28) the expense allotment to support productive capital cost employment.
16) Depreciation on Warehouse Equipment
17) Delivery Expense
18) Drivers Wages. Depreciation on Delivery Equipment.
19) Expired Insurance on Deliver Equipment.
20) Miscellaneous Delivery Expense.
21) Outside T.A.B., Labor and Parts.
22) General Expense
23) Rent Expense and Leasing(non-productive).
24) Office Salaries, Management Salaries and Incentives.
25) Partners Salaries. Contract Labo.r
26) Office Supplies Used. Utilities.
27) Postage Used. Maintenance Expense.
28) Expired Insurance on Office Equipment. Entertainment.
29) Depreciation of Office Equipment. Taxes (Gov. Revenue).
30) Loss on Bad Debts. License.
31) Miscellaneous Office Expense. Dues, Contributions.
Total Operating expense
Profits on Operations of Branch Store
Purchase Discount - Equipment Rental
Total non operating income
Interest Expense - Donations
BALANCE EQUALS NET PROFIT